My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hi!
I was looking through Youtube today, and I found a bunch of cool videos!!! (some are kind of old)
The first is a bad (but really cool)lip-reading video of Taylor Swift in the music video of "Our Song". Wiz Khalifa is also in it, and the song is called "(Rockin') All Nite Long" (I have no idea if it's a real song or not, and I'm sorry to the fans of the artist(s) who sung/wrote that song if it is real.)

The second is also similar to the first one. Here it is:
The person who made this is basically talking to his dog about a bunch of food. He then makes up the dog's voice and responds. It's so cute ^.^

And the last is of a sneezing baby panda that scares its mom. It's pretty old, but so cute!!! :D

Well, it turns out that my microwave is broken, so I can't make s'mores anymore :'( (Yup, that's how I make s'mores. Just pop some graham crackers, a marshmallow, and some chocolate in a microwave for about a minute.) So, I tried to make them through my toaster/baker/oven thing. I don't really know what it's actually called. Anyways, I put all my ingredients in there and toasted it. It turned out pretty good, except the marshmallow ended up being like a soft, sticky liquid in the inside, and slightly harder and cracky-looking on the outside (I know. best description ever). That's when I got an idea-- I should try putting chocolate or some chocolate cream in a marshmallow and then toasting them both together. It would be sooooo good!!!! >.< Hey! It's my idea!!! Don't steal it!!!

Well, that's all I really have for now. I am in the process of making a crochet beanie that looks better than my previous two. I'll try to post a picture or something when I finish ;) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment