My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hi everyone!
First, I just wanted to say that I will post during the weekends, so either Saturday or Sunday (of the United States, West Coast). I might post on one day, the other, or both. And I'm very sorry if I forget to or don't have time to post at all.

I had a very interesting week.
One of the things taht happened was that my fellow classmate called my Social Studies teacher a troll. (He had no idea what it meant, but after we told him, he was totally cool with it. He's such an awesome teacher. :D) In case you don't know what a troll is here is the definition: troll: (noun) A person who deliberately posts a provocative message with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
She called him that because it was the second time that he had tried to trick the class. The first time was when we had a substitute teacher who left a note. When he told us what it said, he maid it sound like we weren't working while he was gone.
The second time was when he said that he had bad news about our tests (we thought he meant that all of us got an F or something). In the end, he was just saying that he never got to grade them. But still, he's a pretty awesome teacher though. >.<

I also learned about more cool Google things!!! And I'm going to show you some here:
1) Go to the Google Homepage (the really plain and blank one, unless it's a holiday) or search something on Google.
Now, you can go to any one of these (I'm not going to tell you what some of them do....you have to find out yourself :3):
-type "tilt" or "askew" and hit enter.
-type "do a barrel roll" and hit enter.
-There isn't a Pacman Google homepage anymore (I think), but try this: http://www.google.com/doodles/30th-anniversary-of-pac-man Play in one-player or two-player mode by "inserting coins". Move around usnig your
-type "zerg rush" and hit enter. Defend your search results from the "o"'s by shooting them with your left mouse button.
-type "google gravity" and hit enter. Or go to this site: http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/ Then, type something in the search bar and see what comes falling down.
-type "google sphere" and hit enter. Or go to this site: http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_sphere/  Type something in the search bar and see what happens.

Well, there's a LOT more. I got some of these cool Google tricks from this site: http://www.portent.com/blog/random/best-google-tricks-easter-eggs-april-fools-jokes-and-pranks.htm Check it out to see more!

Well, I have to go now, because my fingers are freezing cold. Bye!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment