My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hetalia!

Hello! :D
It is so, so, so, so hot today -_-
Actually, it probably isn't even that hot, but I live in a kinda cool place, so even sweating because of the sun is rare (curse you, global warming!!!)
I bet that those of you who live in places where it's really hot 24/7 must be laughing at me now. Like, a place near the equator or something... like Taiwan. :)
Speaking of Taiwan, here's a fanart of her:
Confused? I shall explain.
First of all, I am now a Hetalian.
...sorta-kinda.
A Hetalian is a fangirl/fanboy of the anime, Hetalia: Axis Powers. I was pulled into the world of Hetalia by two friends of mine who really, really love it (specifically USUK you two fujoshis I still love you guys though! ^o^)
The plot surrounds the lives and history (it's educational! :D) personified countries of the world, specifically Germany, Italy, and Japan of the Axis Powers during World War II. There are also other personified countries such as the Allied Powers of America, England/UK/Britain, Russia, China, and France. Other countries include people like Spain, Hungary, Austria, Prussia.
I started to like Hetalia because of the fanart. It is just simply amazing, and they tell you a lot about the characters. Then, I looked up the characters on the Hetalia wiki, and now, I'm watching the episodes (I'm trying to find some sub, but if I really can't, I'll just stick to some English dub)
My favorite character would be Taiwan (because I have some ancestry from there and cause she's a girl :D), but I also like other countries. I guess you could say that I like pretty much like all the female characters (which aren't a lot compared to all the male characters), specifically Hungary and Vietnam, but I also like Prussia (and the Bad Touch Trio), North Italy ("PASSTTAA!!!!!"), Canada, and America. I really like the Asian countries (South Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong) and the "love triangle" between Prussia, Hungary, and Austira too.
Hetalia is pretty interesting because there are a lot of versions. There's Nyotalia, or the genderbent version, where all the girl are guys and guys are girls. (I heard that it was made for the dudes.) Then, there's Mochitalia, where all the countries are delicious mochi, and Nekotalia, where the characters are cats (not just the cat ears), and 2P, where the characters all have inverted personalities (for example, North Italy, who is usually the happy and carefree baggage of the Axis Powers becomes the dangerous, cruel, and dark leader of the Axis)
Hetalia is so awesome! >w< There are so many characters to love even if they are minor characters or only appear a few times! If you ever see a Hetalia character and don't know what their name is, just check this chart!
Thank you to whoever made this. You're awesome!!! XD

I might as well add Britain with a flying mint bunny :3
Again, I have no idea what's going on in this part of the anime. Everything I know comes from the wiki/fanart.

Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment