My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hetalia Stereotypes

Hi guys!
I wanted to make a short post on this video I found a while ago... :3
It's a MEP (like an AMV, or Anime Music Video, but with multiple editors) of Hetalia using The Stereotype Song!
Warning: The lyrics are a bit inappropriate
This song has been stuck in my head the whole day (thanks to one of my Hetalia-loving friends). Coincidentally, the first time I heard the song was in this MEP on Hetalia.
I feel like there is no other song that suits Hetalia more than The Stereotype Song. Since Hetalia is like a slice-of-life (of world history), the characters are very important. And if you think about it, all the hot, sexy, good-looking, awesome...wait that's just Prussia, handsome, *cough, cough* I mean wonderful characters of Hetalia are just stereotypes of its citizens. So, that's why I love this video.
Hope you enjoy!

I'm hoping to post again in two days, but that's only if I'm lucky (sooo....much....WORK!!!!!)

P.S. NEVER sing the song's chorus out loud in public (unless you're with your close friends) or you will receive strange stares from the people around you....I've experienced that today (TT^TT)

No comments:

Post a Comment