My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Connie Lim, the Amazing

Hi guys!
So, yesterday, a singer/songwriter named Connie Lim came to my school to talk to us (just the girls, strangely...) She grew up here in my hometown and came to visit us! Connie has such an amazing voice, so I wanted to share it with you guys ^^
She performed four of her songs for us: "Fog Over Water" (which she told us was inspired from our town; yay!!!! <3), "Walk On" (about her friend), "LA City" (which got her signed; another yay!!!!), and "Nothing is Impossible" (very straightforward and written because of her fans). You can find the first three on Youtube.

She's so pretty, right!!! >v<

If you want, download three of her songs ("LA City", "Fog Over Water", and "More Than Real") FOR FREE here: http://digsin.com/connie-lim/)

This is her website: (her twitter and facebook is there, and since I don't have one, you guys have to find out about that yourselves :D, isn't that great!!???)
http://connielimmusic.com/
...and blog:
http://blog.connielimmusic.com/
...and finally Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/connielimmusic
Also, Connie Lim is on tour right now!!! Check out the dates on her website.

Please support her, she is so awesome!!! (did I mention I got a hug from her? :) Too bad I don't have a picture... -______-)

And to finish it off, here is "LA City", her popular single, and her "I Feel Pretty" video, a Westside Story Mashup!



Enjoy, and please support CONNIE LIM!!!! >w<

2 comments:

  1. Isabelle! Thank you for posting this amazing blog about me and my music. I really respect you for taking initiative to express yourself online! ;) please keep in touch with me www.facebook.com/connielimmusic. Hoping to do a pv show soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! >w< You're the amazing one! XD
      And I would go on facebook, but I can't because I don't have an account :'( Maybe in the future if I get one though.
      Thank you for commenting and coming to my school~!

      Delete