My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello guys! ^^
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! :D
You are all awesome for being able to raise any kind of kid because I know that we are all annoying XD
Here's some pictures of the gift I made for my stepmom:

Kind of looks like it could be a poster, couldn't it? O.O

Ah, geez -_- The text is so bright...

I made this in a hurry because I procrastinate on everything :P But, I gotta say, it turned out white nicely :) (looked legit! >w<)
I made the watering can out of a tissue box and thin construction paper. The sunflower is made out of cardboard paper and put together with double-sided tape and glue. (Dang, I should of taken a few pictures of me making it... I'll try doing that next time)
I'm still making my present for my mom (shhh! don't tell anyone...hopefully she doesn't read this) because I still have some time before I see her again. Once I'm done with that, I'll take some photos and post it.

Some random thoughts:

  • It's so hot!!!! XP
  • Finished Season 1 of Hetalia: Axis Powers, am super excited to continue watching more :D
  • still "working" on my Ouran High School Host Club reviews (okay, okay, it's going to take a while....a long while -.-;)
  • SO HOT!!!!
  • started to play lacrosse. It's really fun! I suck though (maybe I'll explain the rules and such some other time)

Well, I'll post again next time when I have something to share (hopefully next week)
Until then, bye!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment