My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm back :)

Hello!
Sorry, it's been a while, hasn't it... ^.^"
Well, I'm still a bit busy, but I wanted to share some stuff that I've found recently.

First off, this video:
It's part of a something called the To This Day Project, which is trying to help victims of bullying.
I was practically crying through this whole thing TT^TT.
The guy's voice and the animation is just so strong and powerful.

Second, is Jayesslee!!!!
They are really, really good singers.
Here's their cover of Psy's "Gangnam Style" that they've posted recently (I know, you're probably thinking, "'Gangnam Style'? That's so old now!!!" But trust me this time. Their version is really good too ^.^)
I love these two now! I wish that I had discovered them sooner (Thank you, Fine Brothers and your 50 Youtube Spoilers of February 2013 -.-)
If you like this cover, you should also check out their "Officially Missing You" cover too. ^.^

I have to go back to work now, but I hope that you enjoyed those two videos >.<
Bye! :D

Also, Happy Early Birthday to a close friend of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment