My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Betrayed

I laugh at my thoughts:
"She wouldn't leave me,"
"He would never do that."

They try to trick me into thinking that I'm not alone.
that I'm surrounded by people.
People who "love" my company.
People who "love" me just the way I am.

And when the people around me betray me, trick me, desert me,
I don't question them.
I believe that it wasn't their fault.
That it was mine.

They don't love me.
They never cared.
If they were never at my side, then how is it possible for them to betray me?

I laugh at my thoughts, which trick me into thinking that I was once loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment