My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello!
It's been a while again! ^.^
I've been super busy recently, which is a reason why I haven't been posting for a while.
Also I...don't really know exactly what to write about now... O.O
Yes, I've been working on that final/overall SAO review, but sometimes, my head starts to hurt and I take a break....a very long break O.O (forgive meh!!!!)
...
Okay, I admit it. I've been lazy, but I still actually do have a lot of work.

One thing that I want to say now (I don't know if I've said it before, but it doesn't hurt to say it twice, right?) is that the poems I write are not always about me. Some of my friends read my blog and started to worry about whether I was suicidal or depressed because of my poems O.o Well, I'm not. I just find it easier to write dark poems. I don't really now why though, because I consider myself to be a pretty happy person, optimistic even. Anyways, the speakers of my poems are not always me. (heck, sometimes I don't really know what I'm writing about :\)

I've been thinking, should I start reviewing Ouran High School Host Club? (After Sword Art Online, of course) It's an anime that I watched way back but recently, I've seen some clips from it and am tempted to rewatch it (I'm already rereading the manga). Well, just an idea.

Finally, about a week or so ago, I went through my blog and read my old posts. And I found that I used to be really rude and arrogant sometimes (actually, I think I still am a little). For example, my post about Rebecca Black's "Friday" song. I think I was inspired to write about it a few days after watching the Kids React video for "Hot Problems" (a song with horrible lyrics sung by two tone-deaf girls) by the Fine Brothers. I guess I was just in that crappy mood at the time and started to spew a bunch of crap about it (excuse the language, please).
I should probably apologize to possible fans, my readers (if I have any at all, I can't really tell) and those that I have offended, but I have to say that that was my opinion at the time.

I think that that's all I have for now.
Bye! :D

And Happy Spring Break to those who have started it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment